Our client is one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. They are now looking to add an Oil Accounts Lead to their team to report into the Storage & Transportation Team Leader. You will co-ordinate activities that will enable partners and third parties to ship out product on tankers and through pipelines efficiently, safely and at minimal cost and delay to terminal, partner and third parties. This will involve making crucial decisions and controlling the function of the oil accounting group. Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Liaise with European Supply with regards to nominating cargoes.
- Responsible for DTI reporting and instruction on the operational requirements.
- Coordinate shipping with ongoing projects and maintenance programmes
- Agrees maintenance programmes.
- Communicates with ship owners, agents, cargo inspectors, partners and third parties regarding berthing / loading and sailing of vessels.
- Manages decisions as to which berths and storage tanks to be utilised.
- Issues written orders providing directives to operational staff.
- Administers and co-ordinates enforcement of the rules and regulations of crude oil and NGL lifting procedures and terminal regulations.
- Processes Terminal vetting requests via corporate vetting system.
- Ensures that all oil accounting systems are precise and withstand scrutiny
- Responsible for checking and approving allocation elements of cargo reconciliation reports
- Collate and update fiscal metering MKF factors
- Represents COP at Port Liaison, Port Marine Safety Code and Dredging meetings with Port Authority
- Designated Deputy Port Facility Security Officer (DPFSO) within Port Facility Security Plan
- Candidates will hold a Degree in Economics, Finance or Business (or equivalent experience and acquired knowledge)
- Be a Member of the Chartered Institute of Ship Brokers or working towards Chartership
- Hold knowledge of Terminal or shipping regulations
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry or other regulated industry
- Experience in Hydrocarbon loading operations
- Experience of Energy Components (COPEC)
For more information on this role, please contact Ashleigh North on 07708 297 513 or Ashleigh.North@nesfircroft.com
All our current vacancies are listed on our website www.nesfircroft.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.