Woodside has an exciting opportunity for an Onshore Disposal Site Rep on a 2-year contract with potential to extend. This position will be FIFO from Perth on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster.
The role reports to the Australia Project Logistics team which sits within the Warehousing, Inventory and Logistics (WIL) function responsible for the safe, reliable, and efficient movement of materials within Australia.
The role will be directly supporting the Decommissioning Team within Projects Australia which deliver offshore infrastructure removal scopes across various Woodside assets. Projects are delivered in close cooperation with industry leading contractors.
The purpose of the role is to be the Company site rep and ensure the accurate recording and monitoring of the received infrastructure lifecycle as it passes through the various stages of processing and classified into waste streams for disposal.
The role is to be located at the contactor’s decommissioning processing sites primarily in Onslow, WA, supporting the safe delivery of onshore decommissioning scopes including final disposal on time and within budget whilst meeting Company’s and stakeholders’ expectations. The role involves liaising with local communities. Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Ensure contractor has accurately recorded all infrastructure received in the waste tracker register.
- Monitor infrastructure throughout the stages of the processing lifecycle and validate items have been updated in the register and waste stream quantities are accurately recorded.
- Confirm contractors are safely executing the works according to the contract SoW, approved plans and procedures.
- Be the liaison between contractor and Company project team.
- Develop relationships with local communities and stakeholders, responding to grievances in relation to decommissioning activities.
- Validate contractor progress, signing off on documentation.
As a site-based role, and require more than 5 days in a row to be spent at an asset / site, candidates are expected to demonstrate the below in order to be considered:
- following subject matters will be preferred: Decommissioning, Site representation, Quantity Surveying Logistics, Waste Management, and/or Disposal.
- Understanding of regulations to Dangerous Goods, Environment, Waste Management are preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to influence strategic drivers, performance, and manage any grievances.
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Ability to influence and support teams for safe execution.
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together), or
- Be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an 'experienced worker' exemption.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.