Role: Operations Lead Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Paris, France
The main tasks are to:
- Prepare data acquisition operations for project
- Coordinate data acquisition operations for project
Tasks to be performed:
- Produce yearly operations plan (schedule + budget) for project.
- Prepare and coordinate data acquisition operations for project.
o Issue operation scope of work
o Issue detailed schedule for each operation
o Mobilize equipment at site
o Mobilize personnel at site
o Contribute to operation preparation with the site: risk Assessment, meetings, logistics
o Coordination of inputs gathering and results interpretation with clients
- Carry-out procurement activities necessary for project's operations organization (equipment and personnel)
- Provide inputs to the industrialization team
- Report progress and area of concerns to management
- Produce presentations to report to the top management, including the client's partner companies.
Assist the project manager in building solutions to industrialize the project's site operations.
Travel in France (Lyon, Paris / Pau, Toulouse). Possible travel worldwide.
- All the Client's Exploration & Production operated assets
- Strategic Exploration & Production OBO assets
- Studies for other branches and business typologies (Biogas, Power Generation, LNG)
- 3rd party assets
Candidate must be able to:
Debriefing presentations with clients
Progress reports and presentation
Cross assets analysis
Advance expertise in engineering
The service needs to be conducted both in English and French
The service needs to have an advanced expertise in the oil and gas industry, including:
- Site operation experience (offshore and/or onshore)
- Analysis, synthesis, and presentation skills to present the project to top managers of partner company, up to CEO level.
Advanced expertise in drone operations and/or instrumentation (in particular spectrometry)
Expertise in UNEP OGMP2
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.