New opportunity! Client is expanding his team in the project controls department and is looking for an additional P6 Scheduler.
This will be an onsite 40hour/week role with a 4/10 Monday through Thursday schedule. Overtime may occasionally be required but will not be the standard.
The contract position will last 2+ years.
Scheduler collaborates across multiple levels of the organization, and with multi-discipline teams from Project Controls, Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, and Reliability. This position will develop detailed plans and schedules to execute projects.
Key Job Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Maintain, analyze, and act on key performance indicators related to scheduling activities.
• Analyze and interpret work requirements from various sources (e.g. work orders, Engineering Work Orders, etc.). Evaluate and analyze work breakdown structure considering technical specifications, designs and safety. Calculate time and resource requirements based on optimum cost, effective resource leveling and services requirements.
• Develop fully integrated cost estimates, manpower loading and execution schedules that achieve the business objective.
• Update schedules and report progress during project execution.
• Utilize the project database and Primavera scheduling software.
• Interface with Engineering, Operators, Maintenance, Construction Contractors, and Management to complete projects Incident and Injury free, on time and on budget.
• Ensure refinery and HES standards are integrated into project planning and execution..
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.