Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Electrical department.
Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
team in Fornebu
is looking for a Package Responsible Engineer – EIT
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as Package Responsible Engineer – EIT
together with other colleagues in an upcoming project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Preparation of inquiry documents including package specification
- Performing bid evaluations
- Participating in Bid Clarification Meetings (BCM)
- Contributing to design philosophy and development in the FEED phase
- Review and quality assurance of supplier documentation
- Updating and giving input to the engineering database
- Participating in performance tests and other inspections at supplier’s premises
- Following up and supporting site work and responding to technical queries
- BSc or MSc in relevant field
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Documented EPC/EPMA project experience
- PRE/PDE experience
- FEED experience
- Ability to work in a team across disciplines
- Ability to execute and take responsibility for the projects you are involved in A solution-orientated approach with a strong technical interest
- Software Skills: Microsoft office tools
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Fornebu, Oslo – or Kristiansand Contract duration:
January 2025 with option for extension
Part time in February/March can be considered. More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Adele MacDonald, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage, firstname.lastname@example.org NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.