JOB DETAILS Job Purpose
- Develop and implement the company’s extensive pipeline pigging programs, across all assets to achieve the company objectives towards pipeline integrity and pipeline reliability within an optimized budget that is within the confines of minimum disturbance to base business activities.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Require to facilitate maintenance & inspection pigging campaigns throughout each year to validate pipeline integrity including campaign planning and execution, whilst overseeing both contractor and the offshore/onshore interfaces with operations and maintenance.
- Achieve onshore and offshore operation/maintenance team’s alignments on the pigging activities and program timing to minimize base business disturbance.
Key Job Accountabilities - I
- Direct the implementation of the company pipeline pigging programs to ensure each program is completed safely, efficiently and in alignment with company policies and procedures.
- Analyse each pigging program, to identify potential for procedural updates or improvements, tool improvements or for any optimization of planning or execution.
- Ensure campaign planning and execution, lessons learned, and contractor interface requirements are all documented including involvement with the Major Project installation of remote techno plug installations for pipeline isolations, e.g., cleaning/bi-di, calliper, and other specifics.
- Conduct first pass review and assessment of the ILI pigging report/results and lead the follow-up with contractor until the final report is issued.
- Verify the Pipeline Corrosion Monitoring program, including monthly fluid analysis (CI residuals, chlorides, TSS, iron content, etc.), data collection, data analysis, reporting and follow-up.
Key Job Accountabilities - II
- Appraise other technical and project groups on the pipeline integrity and corrosion monitoring programs and provide follow-up support and guidance to NFPS and NFE projects as requested by management.
- Formulate proposals for continuous improvement of the Pipeline Integrity Management System, including technology enhancements, work process efficiencies and cost optimization to ensure “best in class” performance.
- Maintain and update all pigging program historical data, catalogue and communicate the pigging reports to all concerned parties.
- Prepare the pigging budget and direct the invoicing of all pigging activities, associated reports and the logging of costs against each asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ experience in oil and gas Industry, in either Operations or Maintenance in which 5 years’ experience in offshore with an advance knowledge & experience in Pipeline Operation, including pigging operations.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.