Do you have Pipeline System Design experience, and are you seeking a new job in UK? NES Fircroft is helping a major operator find a contract Pipeline Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive day rate, outside ir35, for your expertise.
As a Pipeline Engineer, you will report to and support the Technical manager through all project phases, starting with the FEED, through EPC tender and potentially EPC Project execution in the specialised "Pipeline Engineering" discipline. You will have direct responsibility for all activities related to this discipline and represent the Company's technical authority for this discipline.
During your first few weeks in this Pipeline Engineer role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Direct, organise and manage technical reviews and exchanges with all involved parties
- Coordinate with other Project disciplines and contractors by informing, supporting, and requesting information for the proper execution of your pipeline activities
- Ensure that any potential problems are anticipated and escalated/communicated to management in a timely manner
- Review contractor documentation related to pipeline discipline, such as engineering drawings, calculations, and procedures, to ensure logical process flow
- Attend regular technical meetings with other disciplines and Contractors
- Control that contractor expertise and workforce are adequate regarding their discipline
To apply for this pipeline engineer role, you will need an engineering degree in a relevant discipline and at least 15 years of experience in similar positions associated with pipeline design. Additional requirements include:
- The ability to work transversally to achieve outcomes whilst showing balanced and prudent decision-making capabilities
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of their discipline and ability to work autonomously with great rigour and precision
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage workload, meet timescales and coordinate multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively across complex project teams and interface between interdisciplinary departments and within an international team
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Pipeline Engineer position in the UK, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.