NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking a Pipeline Field Operators near Grande Prairie, AB. This is a 6-month contract, working an 8/6 shift. Please note camp is not provided, therefore candidates must be local to the area or have accommodations. Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure all maintenance and operations duties are completed safely, in compliance with Company’s procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Responsible for routine pipeline operations and maintenance tasks, that include troubleshooting, repair of pump stations, block valves, electrical, and mechanical equipment.
- Participate in a weekly call out rotation responding to after hour call outs due to equipment and/or operational problems.
- Maintain pumps and valves by making repairs and conducting field inspections to ensure reliability and dependability for day-to-day operations.
- Assist with installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of new equipment.
- Complete assignments safely, efficiently and in an environmentally conscious manner by observing generally accepted company and industry safety practices.
- Be responsible for maintaining daily pipeline operations including measurement concepts, product quality, facility inspections, pipeline integrity and pigging activities.
- Conduct meter verifications and proving.
- Organize and manage contractors as required.
- Support Company’s goals, objectives along with participating an Inclusive and Diverse workplace.
- Work Schedule to be determined.
- 3+ years of related work experience, Operating experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with various computer applications, SAP experience considered an asset.
- Competencies relating to active listening, influencing, diplomacy and the abilities dealing with multiple priorities.
- Collaborative nature, with strong capabilities contributing to teams with proven success of positive interfacing with Field, Engineering, and Technical Support personnel.
- Ability to perform and direct safe and efficient operations in a high demand environment.
- Strong capabilities in an adapting to a workplace in which you will need to adjust your plans in response to shifting strategic priorities.
- Results oriented with a flexible & adaptable approach to change; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.