delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Completion department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions is looking for a Piping Engineer - MC
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as a Piping Engineer - MC together with other colleagues for Brevik CCS EPC project
, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Responsible for MC activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization and execution of MC activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- HSE, jointly responsible for health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Budget, provide input to budget and cost of the project MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC within given responsibility.
- Lead /Execute of MC activities within given responsible.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities/Renewables Segments.
Education: Technical/Bachelor's degree, lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience
Software skills: MIPS
Language skills: English
Work location: Brevik, Norway
Start date: Asap
End date: 1 year contract Please apply online to be considered for this position. More reasons to work with us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Emily Zhang, Team Lead - Temporary Staffing Team NES Advantage, Email: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.