NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Piping Design Engineer
with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim
. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems.
- Area layout and 3D modelling of equipment.
- Participate in offshore surveys as required by the various projects.
- Communication with client.
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way.
More reasons to work with us:
- Relevant technical education, BSc is preferred.
- Ability to work independently in all phases of the project; through study to execution phases.
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea.
- Experience from performing site-surveys, pipe-routing through existing areas and locating tie-in positions to achieve a clash-free design is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of PDMS / E3D, general computer technology and experience from piping design is mandatory.
- Knowledge of governing regulations and standards: ASME, NORSOK etc.
- Software Skills: E3D, TIME.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
Paula Galinska | Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.