Piping Senior Designer/Checker
- Perform piping and checking activities and advice designers for corrections.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for optimal solutions.
- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Minimum 8 years EPC new build experience from the Oil and Gas industry located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge.
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate in design reviews.
- Have high loyalty to project deadlines and quality requirements, be systematic and accurate.
- Earlier knowledge from the organisation will be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
- Good communication skills in English required, oral and in writing. Norwegian language skills will be appreciated.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.