NES Fircroft are looking for a Planner to join a major operator on a 28/28 rotation in Afungi, Mozambique.
The Planner shall be responsible for Planning and scheduling activities related to ISBL scope in according to Project Requirements processes and tools. ACTIVITIES
Overall responsibility for Project Planning activities related to ISBL including:
- Prepare Schedules, integration, forecast Key Dates for package against approved baseline schedule and key dates; Manage Package Planners to establish Project Baseline, review data to ensure schedule requirements are Implemented and correct monitored, risk items are identified and accurately represented in the project schedule risk analysis
- Establish a suitable Project Schedule coding structure – complying with Governing Agreements (PSA/JOA),the Group’s and Project Management reporting requirements and rules for all phases of the Project; Prepare / manage/ coordinate / consolidate and review Project Schedules related to ISBL and updates (internal and external / Annual and Multiyear); Prepare and update progress reports; ensure variances and forecasted progress are properly explained and communicated to the project team; Track use of schedule reserve and contingency and approved changes to Project schedule related to ISBL.
- Analyse, track, and report project (or contract specific) Project schedule planning, progress KPIs and communicate their status to the project team; Participate in project meetings when required; gather, prepare, and analyze data for Risk Assessments; ensure risk information is incorporated into the project schedule and forecast; Support contracts and procurements for bidding, tendering, contract selection, and change management as required.
- Participate in project digitalization to promote efficiencies, synergies, and simplification; Provide the necessary checks, approval functions for invoices submitted, in accordance with Contracts, Project & Company procedures; Participate and coordinate ISBL Project Schedule related tasks involved in the monthly reporting exercise.
As Planner, you will have to liaise actively with Project Management and related Package and Line Managers for the performance of the above duties. Accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour regarding HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within the said area of responsibility.ACCOUNTABILITIES
The position activities will be performed in close collaboration and coordination with the Project Management. The job holder will play an essential role in ensuring the onshore ISBL project schedule is well monitored, forecasted and managed and that the project team is kept fully aware of the state of such interface.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Engineer/Bachelor degree in Business Management or similarMinimum Experience: 10
+ years of experience in major oil and gas project controls with focus in Onshore
Required Skills /Certifications:
· Major Oil and Gas project developments knowledge and experience, with Partner and Government reporting interfaces
· Organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines; Requires team spirit with ability to work closely with various stakeholders.
· Strong communication and presentation skills; Knowledgeable and experienced with schedule and planning principles and methods.
· Planning and Scheduling tools : Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse, Microsoft Project, Milestones Pro, Excel; Knowledge of Total rules/procedures
Fluent English required; Portuguese language skills will assist performance
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.