As our company continues to grow, we are recruiting a new Senior Planning (Scheduling) Engineer to join our team. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' planning experience in Shutdowns/ energy sector and Pharma.
If you're someone seeking variety in your work, eager to be at the forefront of the digital transformation in the construction industry, and looking for a chance to advance your career in a thriving organization, this position is tailor-made for you. Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for this position
- Lead the creation, maintenance and coordination of construction schedules and plans on a variety of international cross sector, projects to ensure programmes are delivered on time, on budget and that change is captured and controlled.
- Lead the development of tender bid and preconstruction programmes
- Lead in the development of the baseline contract programme, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Manage project liability risk due to additional works and variation requests and manage and update programmes to develop claims for delays and prolongation
- Progress monitor, assess and status report to project stakeholders
- Partner with other divisions to unlock total value for our clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering / Construction Management.
- 5+ years relevant experience in the construction Industry, preferably main contractor experience.
- Experience in Data Centres/Life Sciences/Pharma
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of P6 programming software
- Capable of building project schedules from first principles
- Experience in Data Analytics would be advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Process-driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results driven.
- This position will require up to 50% travel.
- The candidate must have the right to work in the EU. Please do not apply if you require a visa.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.