NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking a Plant Operator III near Fort St. John, BC for a 1-year contract. This is a 14/14 rotational position with the option to live local or camp accommodation with travel.
- Responsibly and consistently monitors and operates the plant through a control room.
- Conducts surveillance of operating equipment and critical parameters, while keeping accurate operations logs.
- May prepare equipment for maintenance and perform maintenance and preventative inspections.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and work with others to implement changes.
- Supports and complies with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs of Company's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Performs varied and more complex tasks.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.