NESFircroft are working with an industry leading power & renewables client looking to hire an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant to provide a comprehensive offering of Energy Trading & Risk Management solutions to customers around the world.
Due to significant growth and recent acquisitions, our clients enterprise software team is growing. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, independent, self-starter familiar with energy trading software and aware of the latest market trends within the energy sector. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales lifecycle, you will provide both customers and sales teams with ETRM solution design support from lead qualification and RFI, through to software demonstration and implementation.
With a consultative and collaborative approach, you will arrive at compelling, strategic solutions with feasible, tangible outcomes to meet the customer needs.
- Assist in lead qualification: aids market development representatives (MDRs) to qualify prospects and leads, ideally providing information and instructing them to be self-sufficient.
- Perform product demonstrations - coordinate and perform professional high level and detailed product demonstrations tailored to the current prospect.
- Support the subject matter experts in order to prepare and submit documents such as RFI/ RFQ/ RFP.
- Assist Account Executives to meet strict delivery of sales tender documents, you demonstrate required skill set to prepare solution presentation, prepare and setup software demos.
- Confident in answering market questions during sales processes- support question and answer sessions during the sales process to include interacting with market traders, risk managers and back end financial staff.
- Prepare content for Request for Information (RFI), quotes (RFQ) and proposals (RFP) - support RFI, RFQ and RFP processes by preparing responses and needed content to represent complete professional answers. Supports bid/no bid analyses and decisions. Participates in project risk review processes.
- Liaise during project implementation-work with clients to implement solution according to needs and specifications.
- Subject matter expert in ETRM -serve as SME around ETRM market needs and application capabilities.
- Ideally five years of proven pre-sales experience in ETRM industry
- Educated to Degree standard ideally within Finance, Economics, Maths or similar
- Ideally experience working within power, renewable energy or natural gas industry
- Understanding of preparation of quotations and proposals
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability to build strong remote relationships
- Excellent in communication and demonstration of the software
- Good knowledge of energy industry and technologies
- Prior relevant work experience with prominent ETRM vendors
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.