NES FIRCROFT are delighted to be partnered with the world's leading EPC on a mass-scale cracker project operated by arguably the largest chemicals firm within Europe.
Taken into account this collaboration, and a significant increase in project activity - my client are looking to make the appointment of a "Principal Civil Engineer" to provide their support on a long-term contract.
This requirement will be involved for Module/Equipment Offloading structure & retention Basin for which the design is currently ongoing. The candidate should also be involved in the support of the site preparation team during the execution of the site prep works "field engineering".
- Start date Sept 23 (Oct latest)
- Senior / Principal Civil Engineer (ideally with Project Engineering experience)
- Location – Lillo On-site Antwerp Belgium
- Language – English (Dutch is also preferred)
- Duration – 12 months
- This position will require 5 days per week on site
- Technical definition and advice to Contractors on site.
- Support design and execution of the Civil engineering activities relating to SPO scope.
- Ensure design is carried out in compliance to Project Specifications, Codes & Standards, and applicable local regulations.
- Ensure deviations and waivers to Project standards are formally documented and approved.
- Review of Contractors deliverables (design calculations, drawings, etc.)
- Coordination with Contractors design team & other Pillars on technical matters.
- Co-managing the design contractor in the process from basic design to Final Design, RFQ and RFC packages.
- Interact actively with IPMT and other Project Pillars (other parts of the project) to establish scope definition and agree interface information relating to Civil discipline matters.
- Support Project Risk Process - identification and mitigations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.