Principal Engineer Cranes and lifting
- By joining our team in Exploration & Production Norway you will have the opportunity to:
- Daily support and assistance to offshore installations as needed with technical support on offshore cranes and other lifting devices within material handling.
- Build and exploit knowledge on regulatory requirements within the subject area as well as contributing to established professional network groups.
- Participate in projects and modifications to secure operational interests.
- Exercise the role of professional discipline contact (FAK).
- Follow up and collaborate with suppliers for crane and lifting equipment.
- Participate in verification activities.
- Contribute with improvement work within cranes and lifting equipment.
- Contribute with crane technical support towards renewable as needed.
- Participate in network for Crane and Lifting profession.
- Engineer with 5-10 years' experience within cranes and lifting equipment.
- Project experience is an advantage.
- Great commitment and understanding of risk, and the importance of preventive work related to crane and lifting operations.
- Solution oriented, like working to solve tasks independently as well as in team.
- Actively seek learning and contribute to a learning culture where experiences and knowledge are shared in the team and organization.
- Great desire to contribute to achieving zero damage to people and environment within subject.
- English and Norwegian
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.