Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Process department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
in Fornebu is looking for a Process Discipline Lead
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as Process Discipline Lead
of 4 process engineers, as well as process specialist engineer in the Johan Castberg FPSO project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following::
We think you should have some of the following:
- Lead a team of 4 and be responsible for the Process engineering activities for the Johan Castberg FPSO follow-on/commissioning/offshore support phases, both topsides and hull systems
- Ensure the job progress as per schedule and as per required quality
- Supervise, assign and schedule work to the Process team for the project
- Give response to construction/commissioning queries regarding process systems and design
- Maintain project process documentation and ensure required updates are implemented
- Maintain contact with Client, project management and other discipline
- Lead Engineers to assure that accurate, timely communications and flow of information is implemented. Coordination of "as-built" documentation
- BSc./M.Sc. in relevant subject
- Management experience or leadership training
- Minimum 10 years' experience as discipline engineer, preferably with group lead role experience
- Knowledge of relevant design rules and standards (new-build NORSOK oil and gas, DnV regulations)
- Detailed knowledge of discipline engineering methods & tools, processes and activities in relevant execution phases, requirements to interface with other disciplines and parties, and engineering best practice relevant for the area of responsibility
- Knowledge of Engineering planning - and quality principles and overall functionality and information flow between disciplines and contractors
- Knowledge of FPSO system design
- Management capabilities, proactive with good communication and coordination skills. Experience from commissioning phase would be preferable
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Fornebu, Oslo. At least you need to work in Fornebu office 3 days per week. Contract duration:
1 year initial contract with option for extensions More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Emily Zhang, Team Lead, NES Advantage, firstname.lastname@example.org NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.