Are you an ambitious process engineer looking to advance the initiatives towards a more sustainable future?
This international company located in the Rotterdam area is currently driving an ambitious new project which will lead to closing the loop in plastic recycling and decreasing the carbon footprint. Their technology is used among several industries such as the oil & gas and chemicals.
Their goal is to create a better environment for future generations to come. To achieve this they are looking for a process engineer who will be joining their diverse and international team.
As a process engineer you will be responsible for the development and engineering of a new plant using the company’s new developed technology. The focus will be on the completion of process design packages and providing technical support to the teams.
The main responsibilities of the process engineer are:
- Manage the process engineering activities for a project internally and externally in case of subcontracted engineering works.
- To provide support to feasibility studies and process modeling for new plants.
- To develop a complete process design package for new projects, that include all process requirements.
- To ensure and support proper implementation of the process design package into the detailed engineering documents.
- To support the commissioning and start-up of new plants and the optimization of operational performance.
- To liaise with internal and external project stake holders
- To properly maintain and execute project planning and workflow
As a process engineer you have the following qualifications:
- have proven work experience as process engineer (Senior level, at least 5 years);
- have a broad knowledge in engineering of process equipment packages;
- have experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team and delivering good quality in time and budget
- are a team player, communicative and hands-on;
- preferably have a master’s degree in chemical engineering;
- can write and speak English on a professional level;
- desire to work 40 hours per week;
- are living within commuting distance from Maassluis
This is a permanent position in th Rotterdam area where you would be entitled to an attractive salary + package.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.