Our client is a global manufacturer of Speciality Chemicals and Polymers and due to continued growth, they are now looking to add a Process Engineer to their team.
As the Process Engineer, you will provide professional Chemical Engineering support to all aspects of Asset Operations required to deliver short through long term sanctioned Asset strategy. You will be required to support planned and unplanned plant outages. Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Develop and maintain all Asset technical process registers to ensure continued operation within asset design and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver all formal Chemical Engineering input and approval for all plant modifications to ensure delivery of fit for purpose, fully documented Asset improvements
- Provide Chemical Engineering discipline expertise in troubleshooting asset vulnerabilities to minimise impact upon the short to long term asset operating plan.
- Provide technical support to Plant TARs and outages.
- Provide support to Asset improvement studies and Projects
- Coach/mentor interns and graduates to support professional development of individuals and increase asset/Site/company competency levels.
- Process safety support: PSR's, LOPA, COMAH report, SER's/ HAZOPs
- Plant trial support/commissioning support.
- Ideally candidates will hold a Degree qualification within Chemical Engineering or hold significant relevant experience in a similar position
- Ideally be Chartered or be in the process of becoming chartered
- Demonstrate strong IT skills to run required Chemical Engineering models/systems.
- Understanding of Process Safety requirements for a large plant.
- Ideally have knowledge of Site Plant modifications procedure and associated documentation management systems
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.