NES Fircroft is helping a growing Cleantech business find an experienced Process Operator to join their welcoming team in Leeds. The Process Operator role comes with a favourable salary, many attractive benefits and the chance to progress your career at a thriving company.
As a Process Operator, you will run the plant under the supervision of the operations manager. Typically, there will be just 2 or 3 team members running the plant during daytime hours, where the plant will be operated under full automation 24/7.
In your first few weeks in this Process Operative role, you can expect to:
- Run the plant from the control panel to achieve stable operation
- Collect process data and work this into the provided spreadsheets
- Manage data storage of the point data
- Take and measure samples using simple analytical procedures such as Karl Fischer and titration
- Monitor the plant daily with walkarounds and visual inspections
- Develop an understanding of the plant behaviour to anticipate troubles and ameliorate them.
To apply for this Process Operator role, you will need to be willing to work shifts and have prior experience running chemical plants at an operator level. You will also require the following:
- Good mechanical competence with small hand-tools
- A forklift license is advantageous, but training will be given
- Additional skills such as electrics, electronics, PLC programming, mechanical engineering, plumbing, laboratory skills would be advantageous.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Process Operator job in Leeds, please contact NES Fircroft today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.