NES Fircroft has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Process/Senior Engineer to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Process/Senior Engineer role is based in Asker.
As a Process/Senior Engineer, you will work within one or more of these competencies - Main process systems. Utility systems. Process safety. And in one of our business segments: Oil & Gas. Offshore wind. Hydrogen. Low carbon and zero emission solutions are in focus in all three segments.
In this Process Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Perform evaluations, simulations, calculations and documentation that support your design and the project schedule
- Prepare and defend the work in design reviews and HAZOP
- Process datasheets for equipment, valves, and instrumentation
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs
To apply for this Process/Senior Engineer role, you will need an MSc or BSc degree and at least five years of experience in FEED and EPC. You will also require:
- Experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities and detailed knowledge of NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- The ability to work independently and thoroughly, as well as the ability to work in a team
- Multidisciplinary understanding
- Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
If this contract Process/Senior Engineer job in Asker motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.