NESFircroft are working on behalf of an industry leading power & renewables client actively sourcing a Product Manager to join their enterprise software team. Seize this opportunity as an ETRM Power Product Manager. Experienced in the power / renewables sector and familiar with ETRM software, you will be responsible for managing the entire product life cycle for Power Trading ETRM functions: encompassing hardware, software, and web products from initial planning through to execution.
In this leading role, you will support our clients organizational strategy and objectives. As such, you will be forward thinking, analytical and commercially astute. You will research and analyse market conditions and identify key consumer trends as well as opportunities for product innovation and enhancements. You will understand ETRM software capabilities, product features and functions and oversee product development. Our client has a consortium of additional tools within their energy portfolio.
These added value features provide end- users with tangible, measurable benefits to stay ahead of industry standards.
As a trusted expert, you will liaise with cross functional teams, prepare product documents, and support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise. You will use market feedback to evaluate product functionality and drive present/future product direction.
You’ll manage multiple large projects and processes and provide relevant technical information to external and internal parties in a manner which is relatable. As a problem solver and entrepreneur, you will have the vision and insight to mitigate risk, overcome issues and create contingency plans whilst overseeing the entire product life cycle.
- Researches and analyzes market conditions and identifies key consumer trends and opportunities for product innovation/enhancements.
- Determines product features and functions, develops detailed requirement documentation with process flows, as applicable, and related use cases with clear success criteria.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of application logic and related underlying data architecture.
- Significant experience with product development life cycle, particularly the agile methodology
- Prepares product documents and supports sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Uses market feedback to evaluate product functionality and drives present/future product direction.
- Provides subject matter expertise in support of delivery of software solutions.
- Defines the product vision, roadmap, pricing, positioning and go to market strategy.
- Acts as the Voice of the Market(s) for new requirements, offerings, and strategies.
- Analyses market needs, competitive offerings, and forthcoming regulatory/legislative changes to decide and prioritize features for a market leading product.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Management, Engineering, Economics or related business or technical area.
- A Post graduate degree and experience is a plus
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the energy markets specifically focused on the commodity trading and risk management solutions.
- Experience in various geographic power markets including: Europe, Middle East & Africa, Northern America, Asia Pacific.
- Highly motivated individual with entrepreneurial spirit to drive growth.
- Strong collaboration skills working in a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.