Title: Production ForemanJob Description:
PO&G Resources is a rapidly growing, twenty-four-year-old private oil and gas company. With the ongoing expansion of our operations across multiple areas in the US and the launch of a second investor fund, the company is hiring a Production Foreman to manage its gas operations in the Sullivan, Indiana area. Basic Function:
The foreman’s role is to oversee overall execution of activities in support of ongoing well maintenance and production. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, safety focused, quality centric employee with a strong work ethic and a persevering, get-it-done nature. Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring lease production.
- Identifying lost production by diagnosing individual well performance.
- Providing oversight of vendors, contractors, and work tickets.
- Supervision of well work including rigs, wireline, cementing, acid and plugging crews.
- Communicating lease and well problems and developing remedies.
- Implementing solutions to address well and battery problems.
- Implementing regular well testing.
- Ensuring safe and environmentally responsible operations by monitoring and responding to tank battery alarms.
- Reviewing and executing engineered projects in the field.
- Working hours begin upon arrival to the leases; expected hours from 7:00am until 4:00pm.
- Working with engineering personnel and management to develop targets and actively monitor actual production to aggressively undertake corrective actions as warranted to ensure consistent production twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Working with the team of field personnel to provide strategic, technical, and operational perspective to the team.
Operations Manager Qualifications:
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an oil and gas production foreman or assistant foreman required
- Oil and gas experience MANDATORY
Represent company in a positive, professional manner at all times and in all interactions
Strong problem-solving skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Well-organized, with an ability to prioritize activities and employ effective time management principles
Ability to make sound, reasoned judgements and decisions under pressure
High level of initiative, self-discipline, and dependability
Ability to give direction, adapt to change and assume responsibility for outcomes
Competency with Microsoft Office – most importantly Excel, Word, and Outlook Additional Details:
Must have the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship
Successful candidate must be willing to complete a background check and drug screen Company Description:
PO&G acquires conventional and unconventional oil and gas properties and increases their value by improving operations such as artificial lift, water flood optimization, and vertical infill drilling. The company's current oil and gas properties are located in: Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Indiana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Utah and Mississippi. West Texas, Wyoming, and Oklahoma are the company's largest operating regions. Current gross / net production is 5,000 / 3,500 BOE/D. The company plans to continue its historical growth rate by doubling production every three years.
The company thrives as a result of its opportunistic, entrepreneurial culture, and has attracted select, high-impact personnel from a variety of oil companies and Wall Street firms. Company employees have the opportunity to involve themselves in a broad range of new activities as properties are acquired, providing constant challenge and growth opportunities. Direct exposure to management ensures a rewarding, non-bureaucratic work environment.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.