We are currently recruiting for an Oilfield Services company who are looking to hire a number of Production Operatives to work at their site based in Leicester. This is initially a 12-month contract, however there is the potential for this to become a permanent position!
· Assembling electro-mechanical parts including pressure sensors
· J-STD soldering- IPC certified (Training Provided)
· Limited prior training and/or experience required but experience in soldering is desirable!
· Chance to convert to Permanent role after 12 month period
· Fully paid training for J-STD soldering (Internationally recognised standard)
· Training on use of engineering drawings
· Development can lead to further training on testing of assembled parts
· Opportunity to further develop in other areas of the business
· Pay banding aligned to skillset as you develop
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.