The Change Management & Governance coordinator will ensure proper support & follow-up on documentation within Upstream on Change Management, governance, PSM and handover based on procedures approved on the Project. He will also create & update procedures under instruction from Interface Upstream Manager such as Execution Project Plans & Assurance documents. The Change Management & Governance coordinator will be onshore as resident with a start in Houston then Paris / Mozambique. He will be part of Interface Upstream team.
Reporting directly to above N+1, the job holder will:
· Follow-up and coordinate Change Management process across Upstream packages
· Follow-up, coordinate and develop when needed Governance documentation and Project Review Audit (PRs)
· Support PSM scope across Upstream packages
· Support Handover process across Upstream packages
The job holder will follow above scope under Interface Upstream Manager supervision and coordinate with other stakeholders if requested by N+1.
The Change Management & Governance coordinator will be in charge to:
· Review current Change Management Procedure and update it with current project status & report progress on Change Management to his N+1
· Liaise with other stakeholders within CPY to ensure that it is in line with CPY expectations
· Follow-up all Change Order with C&P under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Ensure that all documentation linked to Change Management is up to date with Upstream technical leads
· Follow up with Project Controls Represent ant the development of any MOC
· Support and develop Governance documentation under Interface Upstream Manager supervision including preparation of HQ & PRs audits, project execution plans, etc.
· Develop KPI on governance Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support Interfaces between CTRs, CPY stakeholders such as Drilling, EPCI for PSM & handover under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support PSM and exit storage follow-up with Interface Engineer under Interface Upstream Manager supervision
· Support Handover follow-up with Interface Engineer under Interface Upstream Manager supervision within Upstream package and with other stakeholder only if requested by N+1.
· Support PRs (Project Review) preparation
· Ensure quality control on TQ (Technical Query signed by both Technical Managers of each package) follow-up and assessment of potential impacts.
The Change Management & Governance coordinator shall have:
· Accountable of the implementation of Change process including CAN and Decision Sheets
· Accountable of Governance updates and implementation across Upstream packages
· Accountable for the assessment of interface impacts of all Changes, Technical Queries
The Change Management and Governance coordinator shall be familiar with all aspects of offshore and subsea projects, with respect to traditional interface definition and responsibilities:
· Knowledge of planning tools and Change Management process from previous experience
· Experienced in the management and delivery of offshore and subsea projects, particularly projects with subsea pipeline and subsea equipment components (integrated EPCI). Past experience in deep water and subsea to shore projects is needed.
· Familiar with equipment delivery, past project experience in Africa or other remote or isolated jurisdictions would be an advantage.
· Experience in the associated key interface challenges linked to subsea equipment installation & pre-commissioning (trees, manifolds, subsea control systems)
· Able to act as a problem solver with the ability to achieve outcomes where various stakeholders are involved.
· Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team & ability to understand different challenges from different entities
· BOSIET and OGUK medical
· Fluency in the English language.
· Strong track record in offshore and subsea project delivery with a minimum of 15 years direct experience of the same.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.