NES Fircroft is seeking a skilled Project Director with significant Offshore Wind experience, ideally within the construction phase, to join our client's collaborative team in Taiwan. This full-time Project Director role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package, including the chance to join a thriving company and help transform the energy sector into the foundation for a sustainable future.
As Project Director, you will be accountable for the project, from investment decisions to the delivery of project milestones and revenue generation and everything in between. This is not a ‘business as usual’ role; entering a change phase means significant growth and realignment, requiring you, as the leader, to be a true change agent.
If you were already in this Project Director role, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Establish and maintain appropriate project-specific governance, procedures and reports that meet the requirements of the project shareholders
- Take responsibility for managing the project execution, HSE, pre-completion revenue, risk and overall performance and delivery of the programme, ensuring that maximum value is realised
- Lead a dedicated team of individuals across different technical and commercial disciplines, providing guidance and direction as required and including delegation of responsibility as appropriate
- Manage and report to shareholders, ensuring the project meets the requirements
- Manage the overall build of the project on budget, ensuring the best value is realised
- Adequately resource the project to ensure the safety, quality and long-term profitability of the project during operation
The ideal candidate for this Offshore Wind Project Director position will have significant offshore wind experience in a similar role, ideally within the construction phase. You will also require:
- An MSc or other relevant Master's degree
- Experience leading a disciplined team
- Solid HSE, Risk, financial, legal, and commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Project Director position in Taiwan, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.