Working with our Tier 1 Mining Client, NESFircroft is currently recruiting for multiple Project Civil Engineer
opportunities based either in Perth or on a FIFO Roster from Perth
This opportunity is offering
- 12+ month contract
- Generous hourly rate expectations.
- Opportunity to work for the client directly.
- Perth based or FIFO
Key accountability's include but are not limited to:
- Management of a engineering and construction packages
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize your expertise in civil projects to guide the development of the project delivery strategy, tendering, tender evaluation, procurement, contract award, early contractor involvement, shutdown planning, resources planning, construction, commissioning, handover, and close out
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 yrs + experience in a similar position.
- High commitment to safety and good knowledge of lifecycle hazards
- Demonstrated confidence to lead by example
- Degree qualified in engineering.
- Flexibility to travel to site if required
- Mining experience required
If you are currently located in Western Australia
, and would like to discuss this position more. Please apply and send your CV too
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.