Working with our Tier 1 Mining Client, NESFircroft is currently recruiting for an experienced and talented Project Engineer
or Senior Project Engineer This opportunity is offering
Key accountability's include but are not limited to:
- 12+ month contract with 24month option to extend
- Generous hourly rate expectations.
- Opportunity to work for the client directly.
- Perth based with fortnightly site visits
- Paid KM/Travel time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Design management of your projects
- Preparation of project documentation including scope of works
- External stakeholder management
- Coordinate the safety in design and reviews
- Provide effective and strategic reporting for meetings and scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience in document management
- 3+ years experience
- Experience with studies projects essential
- Engineering Degree qualified (Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Electrical)
- NPI, Civil Disciplines project history HIGHLY desired
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a drive for excellence
- Results driven, responsible and accountable
- Experience/Knowledge of delivering large scale NPI projects including contractual disciplines.
If you are currently located in Western Australia, and would like to discuss this position more. Please apply and reach out too
0497 880 798
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.