As a project engineer you oversee various stages of project execution and make sure that project is on budget and within the schedule. You will act as main contact towards the client and authorities, and are responsible for contracts handling with vendors. During the project you will work closely with other disciplines and will coordinate team activities towards overall project goals. Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Complex System Engineering and Management or similar direction.
- Experience with agile project management.
- Affinity with topics like sustainability and innovation.
- Ability to speak and write Dutch and English at a professional level.
- Independent, creative, enthusiastic, likes varieties and challenges.
For detailed information on this vacancy you can contact Frank Vergunst.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.