This company active in the chemicals manufacturing industry located in the Netherlands is currently looking for Project engineer E&I.
As an E&I project engineer, you will be an integral part of a diverse team and will be responsible for providing support in the design of the entire E&I installation throughout all engineering phases. Your role will involve designing, implementing, and commissioning E&I installations for a wide range of projects, including large investment projects, innovations, and modifications in process installations, buildings, and infrastructure. Additionally, you will ensure that the E&I scope is completed within the designated timeframe and budget, while adhering to the relevant quality requirements, laws, regulations, and standards.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the safety, quality, planning, and budget aspects of E&I projects.
- Acting as a project leader for key E&I projects.
- Developing E&I specifications for control cabinets, power distribution panels, and process instrumentation.
- Conducting technical bid evaluations and supplier clarification meetings.
- Maintaining and updating relevant E&I documentation, such as drawings, ATEX reports for hazardous areas, and SAP data.
- Defining and approving E&I information on P&ID status documentation.
- Providing expertise for scope reviews, HAZOP, alarm reviews, safety audits, and investigation teams as required.
- Identifying opportunities for enhancing plant performance through the application of E&I technology.
- Experience with design, setup, field verification, installation and troubleshooting in a, preferably, industrial environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate multidisciplinary projects
- Having experience with high voltage power distribution is considered advantageous.
In summary, as an E&I project engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful implementation of E&I installations, while prioritizing safety, quality, and adherence to regulations.
- Bachelor or academic degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Approximately 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the chemical/process industry or Engineering company related experience.
- Preferably certified Functional Safety Engineer based on international standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Excellent team player with great adaptability, optimism and a proactive attitude.
- Familiar with ATEX, E-CAD packages and relevant NEN standards.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.