Reporting into the Project Director, the Project Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination and completion of projects on time and within budget and scope. Overseeing all aspects of projects such as deadlines, responsibilities, monitor, and following up on the progress of the project.
Some of the Key responsibilities and competences that the role requires are the following:
- Proven track record to plan, direct, coordinate and lead activities in major onshore brownfield oil & gas projects in the Middle East.
- To establish work plan, budget and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- To Oversee budget and ensure financial accountability.
- To supervise program delivery, assess client needs.
- To manage resources to meet project goals.
We are looking for a professional with a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline. 15-20 years working experience in the industry and as a Project Manager. If interested in the job position, please send your CV to Virginia at: email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.