Only New Zealand Citizens, Residents or current work visa holders can be considered
Are you an experienced Project Manager or Senior Site manager looking for a new challenge in the Waikato? The civil Construction industry is booming and our client is on the look out for someone exceptional to lead their projects around the Waikato.
This established company, which was founded in 2013, has a strong reputation in specialised civil solutions such as earthworks, drainage, roading and utilises such as water and waste water industries. This company thrives on teamwork and supporting the development of employees to reach their full potential. About the role:
This role is very hands-on so the candidate must be very practical with strong leadership skills. The roles main accountability's will be to manage construction projects, establish and maintain strong relationships with Staff and clients, encourage collaborative and innovative work culture all while promoting and supporting our clients Business with their best interests in mind. This position is available immediately for the right candidate. To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong Civil Construction Background
- NZCE or BE degree or minimum 5 years of construction management experience
- Proven Experience supervising, monitoring and managing site staff and operations.
- Effective communication skills with confidence
- Confident ability to negotiate with subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
- Have strong ability and knowledge of project financial's.
- Commitment to abiding by Health & Safety requirements with experience in safety management, hazard identification, elimination, investigation and monitoring
- Strong work ethic and time management skills are a MUST
- Technical and IT Skills preferred (Microsoft Suite etc.)
- Full Clean NZ License
- Able to Pass a Drug & Alcohol test
Having the right personality and work culture fit is very important to our client. To be successful in this role you must also:
- Be a Team Player
- Be Sociable – attend work events
- Relate and respect the companies Values
- Great communicator
- Hold local knowledge
- Have a hands-on leadership approach
This role would be an incredible opportunity for an experienced civil manager looking for more diverse responsibilities in the Waikato. If this sounds like the right role for you, APPLY NOW! If you have any questions about the role, please email me at Brad.Kisby@nesfircroft.com or call on 0212208992
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.