Job DescriptionGood Day!
NES Global Talent is excited to announce that our office has a brand new job opportunity with one of the country’s largest chemical distribution organizations out of their New Johnsonville, TN location for a Construction Project Manager. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be responsible for overseeing multiple new capital construction projects at their manufacturing plant. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: New Johnsonville, TN
Hours: M-F 40 hours per week—some OT may be required.
Pay Range: $70-$80/hr. depending on experience.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last 12 months with a possibility for contract extensions beyond 12 months.
- Work with cross functional team to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders; including meetings, setting of priorities, evaluating comments/requests and ensuring stakeholder’s approval.
- Manage and drive the completion of multiple concurrent capital projects
- Maintain quality and timeliness of safety activities and deliverables throughout the project delivery process.
- Coordinate resource requirements with other ongoing project work and ensure all stakeholder expectations are aligned.
- Lead project team in generation and review of engineering technical documents.
- Identify and manage scope changes through the project change order system.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and project documentation requirements.
- Implementation of project controls and cost forecasting.
- Develop cost estimates and control to approved budgets.
- Manage and communicate effectively on project risks.
- Execute, coordinate, and manage field construction, commissioning and start-up activities.
- Work with procurement team to develop contracting strategies and manage capital purchases.
- Work effectively with internal and external customers to meet project objectives
- Must have at least 8+ years of project management experience.
- Must have previous experience managing capital construction projects.
- Must have previous experience in the chemical manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a big plus.
- Local candidates to the New Johnsonville, TN region are highly preferred.