Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Brussels? NES Fircroft is working with Yara to recruit a Project Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this Project Manager role, you will lead cross-functional and multi-discipline project teams during the development and execution of technical projects worldwide.
To give you an idea of how this Project Manager role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Be overall responsible within the project team that projects are developed and executed in line with Yara’s internal guidelines, as well as adhering to requirements from other stakeholders and external authorities/regulations
- Collaborate with the other department and unit heads to ensure that projects are adequately staffed and supported
- Promote and actively contribute within the Project Management department and in your projects, in continuous improvement, experience transfer, and best practices in project management
To apply for this Materials Processing Engineer role, you will need a Master’s or equivalent in an engineering discipline and ideally five years of experience in technical projects, including sizable maintenance projects, and in working in matrix organizations. You will also require the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be an open-minded, team player, looking always to the overall organisational success
- Partnership mindset approach both with internal departments and units and with external partners, including consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Experience in managing projects on the client/customer side as well as in coordinating a portfolio of projects is beneficial
- Fluent grasp of English
- The willingness to travel
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and be joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Project Manager role in Brussels motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.