This company located in Bergen op Zoom is currently seeking a Project Manager to support their hydrogen projects. In this role you will mainly be involved with the project from A to Z. Purpose:
- With the development of the first projects, this company wants to reinforce its team with an experienced Project Manager. While working closely together with the Project Development Manager he/she will take over the overall responsibility of the project once it has been developed and is going for financial close.
- Secondly he/she will manage and have functional ownership of the project from financial close to commissioning.
- He/she will also guide the process of tendering/EPC so the company can grant the built of a potential project to an engineering and/or manufacturer.
- During the building phase he/she will be overall responsible for the quality, timing and budget of a construction and makes sure that regular reports are made for the Board and the partners that in some cases will co-develop the project.
- When projects are co-developed with strategic partners he/she will act as point of contact during the construction phase and afterwards the operational phase.
- Further he/she will insure that during the construction phase the necessary tools and organization are being built to be able to run the operations.
Extensive experience in project management with an in depth knowledge of the energy processes and markets and more specific in the renewable part of it. Experience in managing long term contractors and working together with joint venture partners. To be able to make the link towards the business model in coordination with the other team members. At least HBO+ level, good communicator and being able to understand the market she/he works in. General objectives
Profile and competence
- Follow the regulatory and market developments of the CO2 free hydrogen market.
- Manage the assigned projects
- Report to manager Projects and Engineering and the Management Board
- Support the efforts of the technical/finance development teams by providing market information, solutions and innovative ideas.
- Advising in general on potential interesting new developments.
- Engineering and Business Economics or equivalent – generalist but with a clear focus on the market and solutions. You have an excellent knowledge ot the energy market and with a clear interest in technologies and managing projects.
- Proven experience in the field of complex projects and developing long term relationships with partners and customers.
- Your ability to work in a team, to show creativity and flexibility (imperatively necessary to work in a young and dynamic company) will be a determining element for a successful assumption of position.
- Language: Dutch and English required, German or French is an asset
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.