Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Planning department.
Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
team in Fornebu
is looking for a Planning Manager
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as Planning Manager
together with other colleagues in the Brevik project,
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Ensure all planning deliverables shall meet the contract and project requirements
- Manage resources, systems, methods and tools necessary to produce performance reports/schedule updates (incl. baseline) in accordance with Contract & Internal requirements
- Develop and maintain EPC schedule in Safran project and Maintain project overall schedule
- Align and communicate project plans and status across all participating entities and organization units including Company and main subcontractor
- Identify deviations to progress & performance, suggest and monitor recovery scenario
- Consequence Analysis of change and/or deviations
- Implementation of Commissioning plans into Construction Ensure the planning work is carried out in accordance with the applicable HSE requirements.
- BSc, MSc in relevant field or skilled worker (experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
- Good knowledge and skills in common IT tools
- Good experience with Construction planning
- Ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the scope of the project
- Handle a range of different disciplines or fields within planning, in particular within construction disciplines
- Ability to tackle complex situations or problems by using combined skills of different disciplines to develop holistic solutions
- Good collaborative skills, outgoing and good abilities for working in team
- Proactive and transparent attitude against team interaction and towards client
- Focusing on honesty, predictability, and transparency in all aspects of the work
- Committed keen eye on HSSE in projects
- Software skills: Safran Project, MIPS, PIMS, ProCoSys
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
Fornebu, Oslo – must be in Brevik three days a week Contract duration:
December 2024 with option for extension More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Adele MacDonald, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage, email@example.com NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.