NES Fircroft are looking for a Project Procurement Manager to join our client in Lysekil on a temporary 12 month renewable contract.
As the Project Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for managing the procurement activities of a large capital investment project, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and delivering the best value for the business.
The successful candidate will lead a team of a Project Buyer and a Contract Specialist, and you will report within the project directly to the Project Director. You will have an indirect reporting line to the Head of Procurement Category and Project. You will also work closely with the project team and other stakeholders to ensure the procurement objectives are aligned with the project goals and schedule. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies and plans for assigned projects, in alignment with the project objectives and schedule.
- Manage the sourcing, evaluation, negotiation, and award of contracts for goods and services, in accordance with the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Monitor and manage the performance of suppliers and contractors, ensuring timely delivery, quality, and compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Manage the procurement risks and opportunities and implement mitigation and contingency actions as required.
- Manage the procurement budget and cash flow, and report on the procurement status and performance of assigned projects.
- Lead, coach, and develop the Project Buyer and Contract Specialist, and ensure effective communication and coordination with the project team and other stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business, or similar.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in procurement management, preferably in the engineering, construction, or oil and gas industry.
- A proven track record of managing complex and high value contracts and delivering successful procurement outcomes.
- A strong knowledge of procurement best practices, processes, and tools.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.