Role: Project QA/QC Manager
Duration: 6 months renewable
Location: Yvelines, France
Type: Residential Purpose of the mission:
As part of the implementation of a given project, the QA/QC Manager ensures the coordination of the project's quality activities:
• Writing project quality documentation,
• Handling of deviations (technical query, non-conformity report, deviation request, etc.)
• Guarantor of the compliance of these activities with the Quality Management System, local legislation and project requirements, until delivery of the final plans (“As Built”).
Depending on the projects, carrying out all or part of the Project Quality Engineer activities (quality audit, manufacturing monitoring, documentary production).
The QA/QC Manager also participates in continuous improvement by relaying the project's HSE initiatives, and by being the Company's HSE representative in supplier premises. Technical skills :
Personal and relational skills:
- Thermal engineer or mechanic by training with a minimum of 10 years of experience in QA/QC, including 5 years in QA/QC Project Management.
- Experience in the oil services sector.
- English: read, speak, and write.
- Previous exercise of the role of QA/QC manager on a project
- Sense of organization.
- Sense of anticipation, proactivity.
- Able to solve problems.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.