In August 2022, Aker Solutions entered into an agreement with SLB and Subsea 7 to form a new Joint Venture for subsea. Our Joint Venture came into effect on the 2nd of October 2023 and has been named OneSubsea.
By forming OneSubsea, SLB, Aker Solutions and Subsea 7 have come together to create the world’s leading subsea technology and solutions provider. We are focused on accelerating innovation to create a step change in subsea production economics and reduce emissions in subsea operations.
The joint venture brings together deep reservoir domain expertise, broad front-end and system design knowledge. We provide an extensive field-proven subsea production and processing technology portfolio, world-class manufacturing scale and capacity, and unique pore-to-process integration capabilities. OneSubsea
’s Performance and Sustainability SPS Norway team is now looking for a Project Quality Engineer/Manager
What will you be doing?
- Lead and drive quality and continuous improvements in Subsea Projects
- As part of the Project Management Team, you will be responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- As Quality Manager lead, manage and develop the Quality team assigned to the project
- Focus on driving the quality mindset and agenda in the project organization, including Lessons Learned
- Facilitate and drive improvements, including audits, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), etc. tailored for delivering on our cost ambitions.
- Ensure implementation of Project Execution Model (PEM) and coordinate its introduction/training as required.
- Lead, coordinate and report on Client requests, including Non-Conformance Report (NCR) handling, and following up on critical quality issues.
- Establish and drive performance through developing and managing relevant KPI`s for the project
We think you should have:
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in engineering or other relevant areas
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in similar quality positions preferably from the oil and gas industry
- Previous experience with Aker Solutions and SAP is a must
- Experience in setting high standards and driving teams to achieve strategic goals
- Customer-focused and self-driven personality with the ability to make decisions independently
- High work capacity, drive, and engagement for quality with a strong people focus
- Deep understanding of ISO 9001 and NORSOK requirements
- Experience from improvement positions (LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English. Norwegian language is an advantage.
More reasons to work with us:
Interested? Contact us.
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from oil and gas, renewables (carbon capture, hydrogen, and offshore wind) to aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- We have offices in Moss, Tranby, Fornebu and Ågotnes. During Q1 2024, our new headquarter will be Lysaker. We offer hybrid work solutions including the possibility to work from home
Please apply online.
Please contact our recruitment team if you have any questions:
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor NES Advantage Solutions, +47 464 11 664
Applications will be evaluated continuously.Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions Subsea and OneSubsea is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more. Join Aker Solutions Subsea and OneSubsea
We are a world-class subsea technology provider, enabling resources and accelerating the industry towards a low-carbon future. We deliver complete subsea production systems, subsea processing (SSP), boosting and compressions, subsea power distribution, interventions and workover systems and tools, as well as subsea life cycle services. The newly established Joint Venture – OneSubsea – employs approximately 11,000 people worldwide.NEW Address head office: Strandveien 4-8, 1366 Lysaker
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.