Our Tier 1
Mining Client are searching for multiple experienced and talented Planner / Scheduler
for an initial 12 - month contract.Roster:
8D/6R – FIFO ex Perth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Scheduler to manage the schedules.
Reporting to Project Controls Lead, you will work closely with the project managers to interface with the numerous programs of work throughout the lifecycle of the portfolio.
We are seeking a key participant in a high performing team who consistently demonstrates leadership, is proactive and takes ownership of their outputs, is courageous and will engage in constructive conflict with the view to continually improve objectives and outcomes. Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Maintain Level 2/3 schedule in Primavera P6
- Deliver accurate and timely project control services
- Analyse and report on overall progress and performance of the program, proactively work with project team and stakeholders to understand implications of deviations and mitigations for negative impacts on future works and key program and portfolio milestones
- Establish program schedule reporting structure and coding in line with portfolio requirements
- Provide functional support to Project Managers and Planners
- SPEAR management for resourcing
- Perform Schedule risk assessment and analysis
- Evaluate critical change impacts on schedule and implement approved changes
- Prepare and deliver stakeholder presentations on schedule and program performance
- Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Experience working in and agile team
- Experience in construction (desirable)
- Construction white card
If this is of interest and you are open to a confidential chat, please apply now or email your resume to Konrad.email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.