Project Technical Coordinator
12 Month PAYE Contract
NES Fircroft are working with a large oil and gas company in Norwich who are looking for a Project Technical Coordinator to work with them on an initial 12 month PAYE contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients dynamic Projects team. This role will be responsible for supporting the Projects team with timely and efficient project delivery. You will be expected to work closely with and under the direction of individual Project Managers/Engineers and will undertake some of the administration activities including drawing control, close-out, procurement interface, action tracking and work pack control. This is a multi-faceted role which requires the ability to work independently and demonstrate excellent people skills as you will be interacting with individuals at all levels. You must be highly motivated to work within a fast-paced project team.
This is an initial 12-month contract position working Monday to Friday based in Norwich. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Raising of Purchase Requisitions in SAP
- Expediting material delivery for project critical materials
- Production and maintenance of project specific Procurement status reports per project
- Working with the planning team to interface procurement deliveries with live plans
- Working with logistic team to supporting construction managers/project leads on equipment and personnel movements
- Assist the construction/project team in coordination of fabrication companies (registers, expediting etc.)
- Assist on the maintaining and tracking of various registers
- Running and owning fabrication tracking report
- Create and own reporting calendar for all job role deliverables
- Production of Project Monthly Reports KPI’s, PeMOCs etc
- Action tracking and minute taking in project meetings
- Action tracking follow-up with action parties
- Carry out project team support such as arranging meetings, conferences, events
- Assist engineers to track and archive the TQ’s/SQ’s
- Supporting on various business presentation compiling, formatting
- Produce performance reports end of the project/activities based on the registers
- Monitor team competence – create report monthly for SNS Technical/Projects Manager –support project team by highlighting expiry dates (training).
- Maintain project organograms on monthly basis – per project
- Experience working within a project delivery team desirable
- Very strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your updated CV.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.