For our client, an international pharmaceutical company based in the greater Marburg area, we are seeking a Project Manager (m/f/d) specializing in SCADA to join us at the earliest opportunity.
- You will take charge and manage SCADA projects.
- Your responsibilities will include meticulous planning and organization of project workflows and schedules.
- Documentation and conducting software tests are also part of your responsibilities.
- Strategically mapping out resources, factoring in both human resources and production capacities, under your direct supervision.
- Actively chairing and conducting customer meetings, and personally ensuring the smooth progress of project and design reviews.
- Maintaining a hands-on approach in supervising and resolving outstanding issues to maintain seamless project continuity.
- Personally reviewing and scrutinizing project-specific contractual documents.
- You should hold a degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Informatics.
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- You possess proven expertise in SCADA systems and automation.
- You have a track record of successfully managing and executing complex projects.
- Your command of written and spoken English is excellent.
- Your natural leadership abilities, self-motivation, and exceptional organizational skills set you apart.
It's your opportunity to join an international company and work in a diverse environment with exciting tasks that are always aligned with the latest technology.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.