Role: Permit to Work Coordinator
Duration: 10 months
• Custodian for all registers kept in the electronic control of work tool and ensures that registers are kept up to date and content closed out as soon as possible.
• Coordinate the approval process and issuance of Permits.
• Manage the coordination of activities to avoid SIMOPS conflicts and to keep a clear Risk Profile for the platform based on ongoing activities.
• Ensure all permits are fully compliant with requirements and that the content of the permit covers task, risks, mitigations and all other relevant considerations before permits are allowed to be issued.
• Conduct site visits to all work sites together with Performing Authorities and ensure site specific hazards are identified and mitigated effectively.
• Coordinate the PTW audits, selects permits for auditing and appoint auditors. Assist in follow up on potential findings.
• Provide guidance and coaching to the Performing Authorities on permits and validates quality of work.
• Facilitate the daily PTW coordination meeting.
• Conduct and participates in toolbox talks with work teams to verify quality of TBT and provide feedback and coaching on TBT to all personnel on platform.
• Support Performing Authorities in identifying scopes for Template Permits and assist in the development of Template Permits where applicable.
Context and environment:
• Mature and high complexity assets (5800 MCI).
• Implementation of a new organization.
• Transitioning to the client’s management system.
• Replacement of SAP and PDMS.
• With regards to Safety, OEFF and OPEX, significant improvement are required to match Group standards.
• Lean organization on site with no redundancy in the position.
• High level of interconnection between fields and production strongly reliant on gas lift.
• PTW process and coordination/ de-conflicting.
• PTW quality and completeness.
• eCow System.
• Coaching and support to performing authorities.
• Handover concision and good coordination / continuity with his / her Back-to-Backs.
• The development of own competences and those of his / her team.
• His / Her visibility Onshore.
• 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, with exposure to Production and Maintenance.
• Good analytical skills and must be able to keep overview of many activities simultaneously.
• Must have the ability to connect with people and provide coaching.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Danish proficiency is a strong advantage.
• OPERCAP certificate or equivalent.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.