PTW Coordinators P&M
- The PTW coordinator Process & Mechanical is responsible for day to day handling & coordination of permit to work on commissioning affected systems.
- They will also be the spearhead wrt.
- Valve & blind handling on the same systems.
- The PTW coordinators will be integrated into the commissioning team, and be utilized by commissioning engineers during commissioning.
- Responsibilities related to position:
- High focus on HSE, ethics and client’s values
- Ensure Quality Assurance within area of responsibility
- Execute, coordinate and follow up PTWs Towards Commissioning activities
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with processing plants or equivalent
- Process education
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of Company technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (AVEVA) is preferred.
- Personal traits: Good team player with high HSE focus
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.