Role: QAQC Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Location: Luanda, Angola
Contract Type: Residential
·Manage all aspects of the Quality of the plant.
· Conduct site inspections of activities in S1 to ensure compliance with QA/QC requirements. This includes inspection of tools, equipment, work environment, safety documentation (permits), personnel behaviour, competency etc.
· Ensure the relevant reports are documented relating to inspections and audits.
· Ensure that QA/QC requirements are implemented, and they are effective.
· Work closely with management to ensure they are aware of pressing QA/QC matters and the necessary resources and support is sourced for addressing any deficiencies.
· Contribute to continual improvement of the IMS and carry out responsibilities under each applicable procedure.
· Ensure contractors’ worksites and laydown areas are inspected for compliance with applicable permits, risk assessments, work method statements, and IMS requirements.
· Where required, prepare internal training sessions, educational seminars, toolbox talks etc. for employees and contractors.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with QA/QC requirements and provide input in QA/QC matters.
· Where required, liaise with external parties regarding QA/QC matters and attend all necessary meetings.
· Compile and review all QA/QC related statistical data and KPIs for improving QA/QC performance.
· Develop an annual internal audit plan and coordinate with internal auditors to ensure audits are conducted.
· Ensure that the internal audit reports are documented.
· Conduct internal audits to identify and address any quality related deficiencies in the IMS.
· Ensure that findings from audits are actioned and necessary records are maintained.
· Develop and maintain emergency plans & procedures and conduct drills to evaluate Company preparedness and response.
· Manage the QA/QC committee activities. Ensure meetings are conducted as schedule and actions arising from the meeting are coordinated and addressed.
· QA/QC officer is accountable for the performance of all duties described herein.
· QA/QC officer is accountable to follow and abide by the terms of his employment contract.
· Minimum six years experiences QA/QC field of which three years should be in supervisory or managerial role.
· Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to QA/QC topics.
· Must be able to prepare, review, and audit working procedures.
· Must be able to prepare reports on all QA/QC technical matters.
· The ability to plan, implement, and supervise training in all areas of safe working is essential.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing, implementing, and continuously improving quality management systems requirements.
· Good English and Portuguese language oral and written communication skills are essential.
· Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external.
· Intermediate computer skills with MS office and other day-to-day work-related software applications are necessary.
· Understanding ISO 9001 and related Quality Standards and concepts.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.