Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Completion department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
in Fornebu is looking for a QS Engineer- EIT/SAS. What will you be doing?
You will be working as QS Engineer- EIT/SAS
together with other colleagues in
the Rosebank project,
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Review of supplier's documents and procedures
- Review and expediting of supplier’s progress
- Participate in Vendor Witness test, MC punch out and FAT + preservation and release and other relevant
- Use of ProArc, MIPS - PPFP based on supplier ITP & EPMS (Inspection & Test plan / Engineering Procurement-Manufacturing-Schedule)
- Inspection of equipment and manufacturing process to ensure quality
- Presence at required and agreed witness/hold points -Follow-up inspections, tests and documents
Due to the traveling requirements, only candidates within the EU can be considered for this position. Working location:
- BSc /Technical degree in relevant field. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities / Renewables Segments Familiar with S-001 and NORSOK
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out Multi-discipline understanding (Mechanical, Piping, Safety and HVAC (Equipment & Bulk)
- Software Skills: -MIPS -MS Office 365 -PCS (Pims, ProCoSys)
- Knowledge of Autodesk Simulate software
- Availability to travel around the world
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Fornebu, Oslo Contract duration:
December 2024 with option for extension More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Adele MacDonald, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage, firstname.lastname@example.org NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.