Quality Control Specialist
- The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for effective coordination of the integrated Audit Program for the NFXP Off Plots projects (EPC2, EPC3 and EPC4).
- This position provides guidance and leadership for all matters relating to the integration of project audits of all EPCs into the Major Projects Audit Universe database and the coordination with Qatargas independent Audit observers assigned by Major Projects.
- Represent Company and support EPC Audit schedules.
- Experience with Quality Management System programs and procedures for Vendors and EPC contractors.
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility
- 8 years Registered Lead Assessor with IRCA/CQI or equivalent. (where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided).
- Minimum 8 years’ experience associated with Quality Assurance & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.