Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Lloydminster, SK
Schedule: Mon-Fri (30-40 hours/week)
Contract Length: TBD
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team in Lloydminster for a contract to the Operations Manager, Conventional Heavy, the Receptionist will have the overall responsibility for general reception duties while providing office administrative support in a timely and professional manner.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Screening incoming calls and redirecting as necessary
- Distributing all incoming and outgoing mail via local couriers
- Ordering and distributing office supplies and stationary
- Scheduling travel arrangements including flights, hotels and car rentals
- Providing general administrative support such as updating floorplans, photocopying, scanning, making labels, and word processing
- Acting as main contact for building maintenance and building security cards
- Providing support to the Executive Assistant when requested
- Completion of a diploma or certificate in Office Administration
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using a computer-based telephone system an asset
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar capacity
- Based at our office in Lloydminster.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.