Due to increased levels of business and multiple project awards NES Fircroft are looking to further expand their operations across Vietnam . We are currently looking for driven and passionate individuals who are interested in a successful career with the world’s leading engineering staffing provider & starting a career in recruitment!
Based out of our office in Ho Chi min City, we are considering candidates 0-1 years’ experience in recruitment or sales and/or any experience or interest across technical sectors, such as Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction / Infrastructure, Chemicals, Power / Renewable Energy sector. In this role, you will be:
To be successful in the role, you'll have;
- Continually developing & growing new and existing relationships with clients, candidates & all stakeholders
- Learning how to successfully identify, screen & place candidates into suitable active roles with a range of clients.
- Working to identify new clients & business opportunities within the busy local market.
What's on offer:
- Strong, efficient communicator with ability to adapt to different stakeholders.
- Positive, friendly character with a "can-do" attitude!
- Self-driven by sales, results & working with people.
- Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills.
- Any international experience (living or working) is a strong advantage.
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese is a must
- Competitive base salary & other benefits with uncapped commission earnings!
- Part of a global leading business with a collaborative & diverse team
- Playing a key part in reaching net zero/green energy by 2050.
- Opportunity to travel (global awards each year)
- Opportunity to apply & work 4 weeks every calendar year in any of our 100+ global office locations!
- Additional annual leave day for your birthday!
- Plenty of career development opportunities internally!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.